Just a short note, before I get back to my work. Yeah, work surprisingly. I don't have a choice, as tutorials start tomorrow. Haha. Even then, I slept most of the time away today. Just keep sleeping, thou I do not think I am very tired actually. MSN is not doing me any favours too, seems to be having problems signing in. So I can't talk to anyone else. Might as well, if I really want to do my work. Hee².
On Saturday, I went out with Qiulin to do some shopping. Sadly, I didn't buy anything. All I did was to trim my eyebrows. Did a whole lot of walking around in Orchard area, so my legs were kinda aching. Afterwards, Dear joined us for dinner at the la mian restaurant. The food was quite good, and definitely not as spicy as the one I ate at AJISEN- Volcano Ramen. Just went back afterwards, though I wanted to spend more time with him. But, he promised me he will next week. Yeay!
I hate to go back to school. Looking forward to the next weekend, or any public holidays, off-days, and what have you.