<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Friday, January 28, 2005

It's early Thursday morning, and yet I feel like it's the weekend already, almost forgot I still have a lecture tomorrow (or later). Perhaps I should be reading through my notes instead, but I'm idling my time online. Not really idling, since I'm writing this post! Got a good link to chinese music and music videos, so I'm just happy watching and listening to those, plus a few games of minesweeper, and spider solitaire. That's what I play, not MapleStory, which is the IN thing now.


Well, since I'm feeling so bored, or rather reluctant to do work, after completing all the tutorials for this week, I shall think of what I want for birthday!! Haha. First on the list, I would love to have an iPod Mini. The player jus looks so cool, and sleek! Recently, I'm quite tempted to buy new handphones too, and the one at the back of my head: Samsung E700A. Simply can't get it out of my head, and the worst part of it, I keep seeing people using the phone, which makes the phone even more attractive to me! I think that's about it for the gadgets stuff. I know, I won't be getting any of these actually. The thought of it is enough? Nah, I don't think so.


Next, let's go onto clothes. Haha. Well, I'm not a big fan of "shopping", but I firmly believe in the wonders of retail therapy when one is in a lousy mood. Even window shopping, or buying the most little of things helps. Perhaps shopping vouchers would do too? On second thoughts, no no. All I want now is a new pair of Levi's Jeans -- certainly a good investment, considering how often I wear all my jeans. Thinking if I should allow myself to splurge to buy a Levi's top for chinese new year. It's RED in colour!! I usually don't wear red for new year, though that's the most ang or auspicious colour for the occasion. How about revamping my wardrobe? But it's not easy to find clothes that I like...hmm...So that would take a million years, at least?


What's next? How about a pampering treat for my hair? Let it undergo some treatment to restore some shine (was there in the first place?), or should I damage it further by adding more highlights to it? See how it goes, it all depends on my cashflow, which reminds me, I've no ERS shares! So no extra money to claim from the government, ARGH! Haha. Never mind that, maybe can claim a little subsidy? (I doubt so, but it's a possibility nonetheless). First thing to be done to my hair before chinese new year is to get a hair cut, and it has to be done by next week. Even then, I have no idea which salon to go to! But one thing for sure, not back to Pointers at Far East! I wonder why I had gone back there a second time, when I already hated it the first time I went there. Peer pressure. Of cos, I still hated it the second time. So where to go this time?! Any suggestions?


On a shimmery and sparkling note, of cos I won't mind having a diamond! I forgot to mention in the previous post that Qiulin and I entered a few jewellery shops on our shopping trip too. We took a quick look at pieces from Soo Kee, SK, Lee Hwa and Gold Heart etc. I don't really ask for much, since I'm not very much an "accessory" kind of person in the first place. Just a token for 21st birthday!! Who will give it to me?! Hee²..


After writing so much, it only goes to show how fickle-minded women can be! Dear always says I'm so indecisive, which I kind of agree. Most of the time, I'm more than willing to let other people make the decision. At least they would be happier getting what they want, perhaps, or so I think. I hate it when I'm forced to make a decision, and sometimes he does that, though he claims to be helping me :(


Well, enough crap for the day. Time to get some sleep, I still have lessons tomorrow. I want to watch a movie, suddenly feel deprived of it, though the last one I watched (Kungfu Hustle) was not that long ago. Over the weekend, or next week perhaps. Nitey!



::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:38 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com