Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, January 31, 2005
How is the new look for my blog? I personally quite like it, and Dear said it's nice too. Makes it more enjoyable for me to post things up here as well.
Anyway, it's back to school for tmr! It's gonna be the routine lectures, and tutorials, plus two lab sessions this week. I dread that, cos I will have lab reports and assignments to do at home. That takes up quite a lot of time. Last semester, we were playing with E. Coli and some DNA stuff, wonder what we'll do this time. First lab is probably something concerning pH and buffers. I had to take out my jc notes to complete the tutorial the other day. I really wonder how come I have modules doing with Chemistry, when I never really liked it in the first place. (Yet, Dear is an Applied Chemistry major!) *wonders* The life science lecturer is quite interesting though, as he would offer rewards of 20 cents or so to people who would answer his questions. Sometimes it really works. Haha. He said E. Coli are simple creatures too, cos they only eat, sleep and reproduce. Perhaps I should be an E. Coli too, that's a simple life. Then again, I think not. Haha.
Congrats to one of Dear's frens! He just got himself a girlfriend over the weekend, quite interesting to hear a little bit of what happened. Of cos I can't write it down. Haha. Happy for him too! May they stay blissful..aww, so sweet!
I did go watch a movie on Saturday, that's Finding Neverland starring Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet and some other really cute children. A story of a man, Sir James Matthew Barrie and his friendship with the Davies family, that led him to create the play of Peter Pan. A nice show, and really fairy-tale like, especially the scene of Neverland. I liked the movie, and I would recommend it to others.
That's about it for tonight. I should be doing my tutorials now. Ciao!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:53 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com