<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Thursday, January 20, 2005

My 'first' post in this blog. Haha. It doesn't come easy, since I have put off writing it for a long time already. Today, however, I am very bored. So here I am, hopefully it's not a bad start. It's a good time to start in fact, since it had been a rather exciting past weekend. In the meantime, I'm always trying to do something to my template, figuring out how to use the html stuff to add little things here and there. So far so good, I guess. And I can add pics in here too, that's an achievement, and bonus, so that it's not all words. Haha. I hope my blog doesn't become too grumpy, cos I'm usually only inclined to write then. So skip the reading if it does get too bad!

Well, the year 2005, many people I know are gonna turn 21. Exciting to step into adulthood, haha, or so I tell myself. But still, you can try cheating on the entry fee into a public swimming pool on a weekday afternoon. No harm for that. Anyway, the point is, need to buy and share lots of birthday presents. Nothing new, except that the prices peak somewhat at this age, or does it rise exponentially? Haha.

So, on Saturday, went out with Meihui to go shopping for Wanling's birthday present. The initial plan was to get a Tiffany & Co. pendant, but of cos that had to go, since the prices were way out of our budget. Still it was an experience going into the shop. Then we went inside HUGO boss, and saw a dress that cost $700+. MY GOSH! Who would buy? Of cos not commoners like us, and definitely not me. Take out all the money in my bank and it's still barely sufficient. Haha. It's all about branding, and the image. I realised all these shops have very well-groomed sales personnel. The one in HUGO boss looked like a model even, tall and slim. Anyway, that was how the day went. In the end, we didn't buy anything, and didn't get to meet Wanling cos she was busy shopping for diamonds with her mother. Haha.

Then, on Sunday, we met up. This time to have lunch at Sakae Sushi, not to mention I had dinner at Sushi Tei with Meihui the previous evening. Haha. So not too much excitement at eating Jap food again. Just ended up walking around the shopping centre. Nothing to bag home too, the top that I wanted to buy is gone. I already asked around 4 shops, but it's nowhere to be found already, so I have to give that up. No retail therapy.

In the evening, I joined Dear and his friends to go watch the 2nd Leg of the Tiger Cup Finals, which Singapore had a good chance of winning. Seriously, when I jus reached Kallang, my enthusiasm was reduced by half. The crowd just has this effect on me. So I should avoid crowded places and occasions. Haha. Anyway, it was like national day. Almost everyone was dressed in a red tee, or wearing the official tee that was free. Me being the one with the attitude, refuse to conform to wearing red, I chose to wear my bright orange tee instead! That would be easier to spot me too, if I were separated from the rest in the crowd. So you can imagine the entire national stadium- a sea of "bloody" red. Well, and one very small crowd of white, that's the Indonesian supporters. I was worrying for myself since I was seating quite near them. So scared. Haha. I don't know much about soccer, so I can't comment much. According to the guys, it was quite a good match nonetheless, with praises for the Singapore defence. As for me, I just realised that I'm more and more attracted to Lionel Lewis as I see him save the goals time and time again, plus he looks like he's got a good physique out on the field. Haha. Shhh...Then it was dinner, and reached home almost at midnight. Still have school the next day, and yet I ended up 'doing survey' with Qiulin and Edwin till late. Yawn.

Nothing much to write about school. It's just as boring as ever. The hassle of having to print lecture notes, and tutorials, but yet I don't read them. At least I haven't read them until now, since school started more than one week ago. I have no motivation at all. Sianz.

Today is free day. Slept the entire day away, feeling so bored and tired. That explains the mood at the side-bar. Feel a little grumpy, again, that's why there's this post. A flu is coming down on me. Take care.



::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:15 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com