Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, February 21, 2005
It's break time so soon! I don't recall having lessons for half a semester already, I only recall trying to get by my tutorials each week. Haha. The break time is supposed to be crucial in helping me prepare for my tests after the break, and catching up with modules that I had chosen to leave hanging in the air. I will try hard to do so, but I'm not pinning high hopes, looking at the way I had just spent Sunday- and basically I did nothing. We'll see at the end of the week. Well well...
I shall have a timetable anyway. It makes me feel better. So first thing I shall do tomorrow is to tidy up all the notes first, plus print all the solutions to my tutorials for reference. It shall be revision for one module each day, hopefully. That should be enough, or rather the most that I can do. Slacker.
The later part of Saturday was quite well spent anyway. Dear and I went out for post v-day celebrations (supposedly), but it's really just dinner and a movie. Haha. We ate baked rice in Swensen's then watched Constantine. The movie was nice, and worth watching. Got some stuff involving religion, the devils, Satan and depiction of Hell as a burning inferno. I wonder if Christians would watch the movie, and whether the story is factually right in that sense?..hmmm...By the way, Keanu Reeves is so cool and suave in the show! Better than Matrix...Haha.
I must say the weather is weird these weeks. Imagine having bushfires in Singapore, I had never ever thought of that! Dear had a first hand account, cos he saw the bushfire in Tampines, the one that was reported in the newspapers on Sunday. What a sight! Well, I try to stay indoors whenever I can, so that I can escape the HOT weather, temperatures usually around 33 or 34°C. Drink more water everyone...
Drink even more water if you're attending birthday parties and bbq. Meijing's having one on Tuesday, so that should be quite fun at the chalet. There should be quite a crowd too (but I don't like crowds?)
Here are some pictures that I took for fun, actually I feel like taking up a course on Photography...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:34 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com