Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Aww....It's back to school so soon! I don't feel like I had a break, though I did sleep quite abit the past few days; so much that I could not wake up this morning, and I had to take a cab to sch. (Ouch!...I hate to spend money on cabs...and yet I have done so a few times this semester) Of course, I don't feel like I had done much work too, not even a single tutorial done, except studying for the test today, but let's not even mention it. Haha.
Oh yeah, went to Meijing's bday celebration at the chalet. It was a bbq, and a mini gathering, not anything crowded in that sense. SClub7 almost turned up in full force, only Jingyu could not make it. Sigh. Anyway, it was quite fun, and the place brought back some fond memories of our chalet during the holidays of 2001. Played mahjong early in the morning, and Pepsi Cola 123 (Yes, that's the foot-stepping game) in the baby pool etc. So funny. I doubt we'll ever have anything close to that again. Anyway, look at Qiulin's blog for photos! I don't even have the first photo...hmph! One more thing I must mention, we did no bbq-ing throughout the party. All the food was by courtesy of some of Meijing's frens. Thank You Gers! (though they would never know) It's the thought that counts.
People say "The grass is greener on the other side". But I disagree cos evidence says otherwise. The grass over here in my area is greener than those that has turned brown in Tampines and Pasir Ris. The weather is so HOT and humid, simply can't get past a day without complaining about that~!! When is this weather going to go away?! Or is March going to be HOTTER? That's supposed to be the beginning of the Dry Monsoon period or sth is it? Pity all the the grass and trees, and plants.
Yet, I had to go over to "that barren side" of Singapore twice in the week. First was the bbq of cos, second time was to Dear's house. I just had to have the fan blowing at me, while I had my notes sprawled all over his bed. How hardworking, yeah? He's slacking at his study desk in the living room. See the difference? Haha. Well well...
It's Saturday so I shall SLACK. Sunday too, since it's always my rest-and-recuperate day. Hope I can get past this weekend with minimal difficulty though, considering the amount of work and revision waiting for me. Good Luck to everyone having tests~!! Study time.....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:24 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com