<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Friday, February 04, 2005

Oops! Why do I feel like it's the end of the week again, when it's only Thursday. I do have quite a long day tomorrow; first it is a 4-hour laboratory session in which I'm going to do alot of titration plus a 2-hour lecture on Java Programming. Perhaps it's jus because I've finished the tutorials for the week. That's always a relief for me! BUT I've 3 stats tutorial on Monday!!! Which means I have to spend my entire Sunday on it.

I haven't done my new year shopping yet. I don't have new clothes to wear for the festival. I must go shop soon. At least, I've cut my hair already, went out on my free day yesterday to cut it. Still looks the same actually, haha, just that I 'feel' that it looks neater and better. What else to look forward to in this week? Erm...gonna have steamboat gathering with some of the girls (or ladies for those who had turned 21) on Saturday evening. That's gonna be HOT, in every sense, particularly the place itself. Haha. Got to arrange with Dear another time to meet him instead.

To everyone who doesn't know, there's a free preview of SCV channel 56 (du hui tai) on TV, so go tune your TV sets. The preview is only till 20 Feb, according to my brother's fren, so don't miss out. Can catch some nice movies sometimes, if you're lucky.

Talking about TV programmes, I'm just such a TV addict, and couch potato. Haha. I've some programmes that I want to watch almost everyday. Monday: Desperate Housewives, and a Korean show called "Bo Li Xie" which I would translate as "Cinderella" (based on what I'd learnt in the Basic Translation Course last semester). Tuesday: Cinderella. Wednesday: Amazing Race and "Jue Shi Shuang Jiao". Thursday and Friday: American Idol, though I'm not really keen on this. Over the weekends, I watch variety shows. Plenty to fill up my time. No wonder I'm so slack when it comes to work. Haiz.

BUT I must try and do some work. So off I go to read the practical manual for tomorrow, plus write my program too. It's due on Monday! Lalala...




::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:15 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com