<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Sunday, March 06, 2005

I always feel accomplished after completing my lab report. Looking at it, I feel good..and pro!! Haha...That's a good 2 hours of work, at least. I've submitted it already. One week break and there's the second last lab report of this semester! Yeay..I also feel good when I finish the tutorial on regression, using the R console to generate models and plots. Haha. A little boost to my confidence like this.

I had taken 2 tests since sch reopened, and received all the results. Ok, don't ask anything else. 2 down, 3 more to go, all one week apart of each other. AND my bday happens to fall between two of them. SPOILER.

Just this thought as I was sitting on the bus today. How would you feel when someone takes the empty seat beside you if (i) he takes up all the space he can, even coming close to you, (ii) he sits as a small distance away from you? Ignore the aunties, for this question because they definitely will squeeze you to the side and take the seat.

When the bus went past the police academy, then it made me think how come I never wanted to be a police officer or a doctor as a child. In fact, I can't even remember what was my childhood ambition. A lawyer, a doctor, or what other is there? Not a nurse, I know for sure. Neither a statistician, I would not have known what this is at such a tender age. Haha. Well, I can still choose now, hope it's not too late...

I always wonder why my life science lecturers all talk about this and that nobel winning discovery, and how we (yeah, students like us) can be a nobel prize winner one day too. If it was that easy! One of them said this too, mathematicians who win the nobel prize are usually young people, because they are genius! So you either know it, or you don't. On the other hand, scientists who win the nobel prize are usually much older, because they spend almost their entire life in the laboratory working over and over again. So if it were you, which one would you choose? Haha.

I want to complain! 21st birthday is quite a chore! Supposed to be all celebrations, but behind that there's so much to do. Have to plan when, where and all the other details of having dinner, answer questions of what birthday presents I want etc etc. (which I will try to think of everynight..it works like counting the lambs, put me to sleep even faster in fact, and I still have nothing on the list! Haha) BUT !!! No bikinis ok, Qiulin and Zhihui. Else you're gonna get something even more personal! Wahaha. *evil* Everything is undecided...

In any case, I still look forward to the day. Perhaps can have a birthday cake. I haven't had one in ages.

The weekend was alright. BUT I feel cheated, cos Dear's friend said White Noise was scary, and so we went to watch it. Dear still said I shld hold his hand when I'm scared. Yet I was not even close to being scared, not even a bit. In fact it was quite boring. I was practically waiting for the "big scare"! Haha, but no, there wasn't one. Seems like it would take a really scary show for me to hold his hand and tell him I'm scared (I bet he will be too!) So everyone, don't watch the show! It's not worth the money, definitely not!

Well well, it's time to sleep soon. It's another week back at school...


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:30 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com