Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, March 17, 2005
You're the only one who can listen to me.
Every once in a semester, I would feel especially stressed up and busy. Once only in a semester when all the deadlines, and tests seem to coincide with one another. That was the case on Wednesday! I had so many things that I wanted to do and yet I don't have the time- there was lab report to complete, two tutorials and one of which I really don't know how to do, plus I had to read the textbook for my Biochemistry test on Friday. In the end, I took so much time for lab report that I didn't read the textbook, and didn't try the other tutorial. I was supposed to do research for the project discussion on Thur, and in the end, I also didn't do so. Fortunately, it turned out that the meeting shall be postponed to Monday. So now I've got the weekend to do it at least.
It seems like we've all reached the busy part of the semester, with so many people complaining about many projects, many deadlines, many tests, and of course complaints of bad mid-term test results and also not starting to prepare for the exams. All the stress going around. I'd have either a test or my project due for every week until my study break, and then it would be exam time. It would be a long wait. Then it's finally LIBERATION!
It's a bad time of the week anyway. Feel so bottled up, and no one to turn to.
Waiting for the weekend.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:23 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com