Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, March 20, 2005
I'm offically 21, and yet when my senior asked me if I had any thoughts of entering adulthood, I told her this, "I wish I can be 20 every year". Contradicting isn't it? I do feel quite old now, considering that I may just be graduating in another yr or so (of course I wish I can stay on longer and graduate with a second lower class honours at least).
Anyway, here's how I spent the day. Nothing elaborate too. My dad brought the whole family to have buffet lunch at this Chinese restaurant at the Grassroots' Club. It's just alot of food..haha..that everyone was so full in the end. Then we came back home, with Dear in my house. He wanted to do some work first, cos he has an interview for his attachment the next day. So we had a mock interview, and I was trying hard not to laugh while asking him questions. (Actually I very much wanted to go to town or sth, and have a meal at B Boss, it's the place near PS with very nice ambience especially at night. Another time, perhaps.) Then in the evening, I went to meet Wanling and Meihui for dinner, along with Dear and my bro. Yes, my bro tagged along too, cos he wanted to go out! Argh..Dinner was at Ajisen's Ramen, nothing much to expect. I got my bday present from them, that's Creative's MuVo Slim mp3 player! I like the colour- metallic pink, similar to my hp, except it's of a lighter shade. Sad to say, for now, I have no use for it, cos I don't download mp3's. Any good sites to recommend, pls tell me k...
That's about it for the day. Frankly, I wanted to thank my dad for the good meal, and the hongbao that he gave me. Yet I didn't do it, cos I feel weird...I'm not one who will express my feelings for them, for some reason, I just can't. But I know, if anything were to happen to them, I will be arnd.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:46 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com