<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Saturday, March 26, 2005

I feel smart for once, ever since a long long time ago. I found out that I have a perfect score in my test on Thursday!! I think the last time I had ever scored full marks was in primary or secondary school? Haha..so allow me to gloat abt this for awhile. Seriously, I should say a word of "Thank You" to Lady Luck too! I always feel that I'm quite a lucky ger when it comes to tests or exams. Somehow or another, I do have quite abit of luck. I may not come out tops, but definitely not in the bottoms, at least an average or better.

Dear got his attachment. He will be working with this Dutch company called Akzo-Nobel (if I didn't remember wrongly), and they have a small lab in Science Park near NUS. All along I thought his attachment was just for the holidays, only few days back then I found out that it was for the holidays and the entire next semester! Such a long time...with a pay of $600 a month only. Why should I be complaining when he isn't? (Cos....) Haha. Anyway it's a good thing that he'll be working near NUS, then at least he can have dinner with me one of the days in the week, else I probably won't get to see him at all...

I also want to work in the holidays, but I don't know where to start. Should I just go look for some holiday job, or source for attachment/internship that's related to what I'm studying now? Seriously, I also don't know what's really related. How to get started? Hai..jus allow me to procrastinate for another week or so, after the tests and project have been settled.

That's just so me-- being a slacker, a procrastinator, a last-minute worker, a fickle-minded person. I never allow myself to become so busy, and never been more efficient tonight when the deadline's just tomorrow. I can't make up my mind on what to do, and what I like too. But I would find it much easier to tell you what I don't like. Hmm...

On a happier note, for the very first time, I tried Royce chocolates (I can't read a thing!) I have only walked past the shop in Suntec before, but never thought that I had a chance to have some. Haha. It's really nice!! So heavenly..and yes, they are aphrodisiac, Edwin. With the exception of myself, I must warn other people of ur (hidden) intentions.

Just testing to see if I can become a secretary in the future when I fail to become a statistician or biostatistician, so I took this typing test. Seems like I had better study harder now, I can only type at 60 wpm. All the top 100 results of the week are at least 2 times my speed. Haha.

Anyway, it's a Saturday afternoon, I really should not be spending so much time online now. Perhaps meeting Dear later. That's abt all....


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:01 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com