Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
The 5-Factor IPIP Personality Test
What Makes You Unique?
Your most unique quality is that you're unusually Conscientious
You are the kind of person others depend on. You're competent, self-disciplined, and able to carry through with any plan you create. You've just got it together. You're also good at weighing the pros and cons of any situation and making sound, well-informed decisions. Compared to others who are conscientious, you are unusually organized. Only 1.6% of all test takers have this unique combination of personality strengths.
!!! Can't believe this is my test result. I'm so slack and yet it says I'm unusually conscientious! Looks like I can put up with that front quite well...hmmm...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:40 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com