Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, April 10, 2005
I must repeat again...I'm so IN LOVE with Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance after catching the show on Arts Central just now!! It's simply so impressive, and mesmerizing!! Anyone who wants to watch pls pls msg me, let's go watch together at Kallang Theatre!!
Feel so much better today, after a whole day of recuperation. I'm impressed with what I've done the entire day-- Absolutely nothing! But I tidied and cleaned up my room, just like how I tidied up my bad feelings. It's really a good way to make oneself feel better. Just taking a short break now before fighting it out with JAVA again! Conquer it, I will, I shall, I must...
I shall redeem my SunPerk points tomorrow, else they will expire.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:56 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com