Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Just had my first paper today--I don't know what to say of it. Just feeling alittle frustrated with myself. The questions were actually do-able, and yet I can't finish it!! The last question was actually a give-away, yet I didn't have time to do it!! Not to mention I left out parts here and there in the previous questions. ARGH. This is one paper that I had hoped to do well, want to do well, and the most promising of all. We'll leave the rest to luck..sigh...
Really supposed to be studying now, cos there's no time to lose. I have three consecutive papers starting on Monday! Yet again, I just want to slack, and have no motivation to do work. The motivation only lasted me yesterday (for today's paper..) But, it's only one week from now that I'll be free...It's all going to be over soon...
Look what I found on M1 website..
M1 Movie Sundays
Special discount for M1 customers
For M1 customers, here's another exciting reward that's bound to perk up your Sundays.Just flash your M1 mobile phone when you purchase movie tickets on Sundays at Cathay Cineplex Orchard and enjoy 50% off your second ticket.
Terms & Conditions
1. M1 customers are required to present their latest M1 bill or show the M1 logo on their phone at the Cathay Cineplex Orchard ticketing booth at level 5 to enjoy this offer.
2. Offer is not valid for phone and Internet bookings.
3. This offer is valid for the first 300 M1 customers every Sunday from 10:00am at Cathay Cineplex Orchard from 10 April 2005 to 31 March 2006.
4. This offer is limited to one discounted movie ticket per customer per day.
5. Upon redemption, M1 customers are required to provide their mobile number and NRIC number to Cathay staff for verification purposes.
6. This offer is only valid at Cathay Cineplex Orchard and not valid at Cathay Cineplex Causeway Point.
Any fellow M1 users who want go watch movie on Sunday, let's go together! I shall make the conscious effort to wake up earlier. Perhaps I can go bug Dear as well! Haha.
There's plenty of after-exams-come-holiday plans in my head! Next Sat come quickly!!...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:44 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com