Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Procrastination! I think i'm really good at procrastinating. Haven't done anything much over the past two days or so. I just wake up so late, and then have lunch, watch some tv, then wanted to start work. But somehow or another, I just can't concentrate in the day. Even my grandma commented why I don't study in the day, but study late in the night. I really mean late in the night, like starting at 1 plus and ending at 3 plus. So effectively I study less than 4 hours every day- that's jus one sixth of the day! Can I ever finish my revision?..and not to mention trying the past year papers if I really want to try ace the papers.
Or rather, for most of my modules, I'm just aiming for a B+, which seems to be the highest that I can reach for all the semesters so far! Everyone knows why, cos all the A's go to the PRCs!! and some other scholars who are so damn good in Math and Stats! You can't beat them in terms of solving the question, nor can you hope that they are simply careless (I bet they're ten times more careful in their working than I am, especially if it involves integration).
I still dunno what to expect for the exams this time round.
Counting down, only 1 more day to first paper! After which, I have 3 consecutive papers..and I dread that!
Maybe I should be Queen of complaints too! bleah :p
Just wondering if anyone reads this blog?....
I MUST STUDY HARDER TONIGHT!!! (",)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:47 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com