<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Friday, April 29, 2005

Just came back! Phew..definitely need to cool down cos the weather is sooo humid outside; it's luxury to be able to sit on the air-con bus! Made a trip to the post office to return the NKF donation card that's due tmr. I've been having the donation cards since pri sch! Every other year, I will still be receiving it AND every other year, I'll be forking out my money, and writing down other people's names to submit the card. Wahaha. Charitable? Everytime I said I shall not take the card anymore, I just can't bring myself to say "No" to the woman from NKF who calls me. BUT this time, perhaps, I shld really say so already. Hmm...

While I was in the queue at the post office, I overheard this lady behind me telling her friend that there's a Metro Sale that ends on Sunday, and OG Sale that ends on Monday. Haha. Although I haven't really bought anything from these two places before, but it doesn't hurt to have a look at where there's a sale going on right. Plus, I have Metro credit voucher! Perhaps tmr, or Sun I can head down there!

I spent so much time online last night, and my MSN nick: Long Vacation. As though my exams were really over. Haha. What was I doing? Sending out emails with my attached CV which isn't impressive at all, and no cover letter (I don't know if there's a need for one), so that I can have a chance at finding a job in the holidays! Please please please reply....................

I promise to start studying after this post! (".) To try Java Programming. Haven't done it for so long, I need to tune myself to it so that I can write source codes tmr in the exam.

Wish me luck for last paper (in about 16 hours time)!!

Over before I know it.


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:07 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com