Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
I'm going to free myself from all that studying today!! Finally the worst is over, all that consecutive papers. It's so taxing on the brain--one that I hardly use for studying. It only comes in handy for about a week or so each semester! Haha. Anyway it still deserves a break! So I'm just going to watch TV and then have plenty of sleep. That's just what I need to do...
This song I heard on At the Dophin Bay which I quite like; finally found it and there it is playing in the background. Nice nice..even though I don't understand what she's singing. Anyway the title of song is Shiroi Yuki by Kokia. hmmm....
Things that I want to do in the upcoming holidays:
1. Get a job, earn some money, and hopefully learn useful stuff from the job
2. Go shopping, perhaps in JB as well? But I need someone who knows the way.
3. Go on a short holiday-just one or two days away will do.
4. Learn some html or webpage stuff. I can try to come up with own templates hopefully!
The second and third item on the list actually hinges on whether I can get a job in the first place. Hopefully I can. Maybe it's time to write my resume properly?
Well well, for now, I just want to be the slacker that I am....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 8:43 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com