<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sometimes I just fail to see the other side (of many sides) of the other person. The fact that he or she doesn't show or say it doesn't mean there isn't one; and it may really depends on whether there is such a situation for me to actually be aware of this other side. Similarly, the same applies for myself-there may be something else that you do not realize about me.

When Dear says, "I just want you to be happy", that really touches me. It's a simple statement, but yet it means alot. I'm sorry that I throw tantrums at him sometimes, and fail to appreciate all those things that he had done for me--so that I won't be angry with him, and be happy instead. The things that he says to cheer me up after our quarrel so that I could wipe away the tears. I can only say I'm really thankful for having such a loving bf.

It's really the little things that matter the most; that makes a difference, be it in the positive or negative sense. Perhaps for a rather sensitive girl like me, it may sometimes mean more than what he or she has intended. So I'm grateful for the little things he had done for me, and at the same time, try not to be oversenstitive towards some other little things.

Anyway, I caught "A Walk to Remember" on HBO channel last night at 2 plus (AM!). The show is quite old already actually, shown in 2002; I've read the story book before, but I have only seen it now. In summary, the show is about love's ability to change people. It's a predictable plot, but it's really nice and touching--with a sad ending!! Anyway, I find this is the nicest song in the show, especially if you actually see that scene. Only Hope...

Mandy Moore-Only Hope

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write
over and over again
I'm awake and in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and
over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

Sing to me of the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have
for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

I give you my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

WARNING: It's actually not a good idea to let a Piscean (like me) watch movies or hear songs that are sooo romantic. It's in-built in them to have all these ideals of romanticsm! And whoever is their "other half" will suffer! Haha...

Sister: I hope to see you back to your cheery self soon!! If everything else is getting too tiring, just leave them all aside and run away with me! Slackers like us should retreat to the country side...I can think of places to go now, since I'm so free!! :p


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:33 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com