Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
A Gentle Reminder
Just a thought, anyone who goes out with me, and takes a bus, please remind me to tap my ez-link card before alighting!!
I forgot all about it just now, when I went for tuition. Lucky that was a feeder bus, so the bus fare was a flat rate. No more bus concession. Not until I found a job or need regular travelling.
Pretty excited about Saturday. Going to attend a pri sch class gathering!! Wohoo~! They are so "on", even got my form teacher to come too. Should be pretty nice time. The problem: they are meeting at Millenia Walk, and I don't know how to get there. Supposedly there would be some signs or indications at City Hall? (I thought I was quite street smart...) Haha...
Mayflower, our very own
Our seeds of learning here are sown
Into good citizens we will grow...
Wonder if I got it right...that's my pri sch sch song, sung every Wednesday. When I was p6, I was helping to raise the sch flag at assembly on alternate Wednesdays. Haha. Those were the days...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:41 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com