Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Fact of the Day...
Did you know Martin Cooper conceived and developed the first portable cellular phone back in 1973?
Martin Cooper added, "As I walked down the street while talking on the phone, sophisticated New Yorkers gaped at the sight of someone actually moving around while making a phone call. Remember that in 1973, there weren't cordless telephones, let alone cellular phones. I made numerous calls, including one where I crossed the street while talking to a New York radio reporter - probably one of the more dangerous things I have ever done in my life."
Haha..I found out this fact while going through the pri6 Science textbook at tuition jus now. So I can learn something from them too (other than bluffing my way through some examples in Science)!! Of course she doesn't realise it.
I ended up reading some other fashion magazine other than TIME. Haha. So much for trying to be updated with the TIMEs. For once, I feel like getting some make-up and going pubbing (no way I will go club I guess..) I always wonder what kind of night life is there in Singapore. I'm always at home at night, watching TV, chatting online, or typing at my blog (like this..) Well well, for one thing, I don't mind staying out late (in fact sometimes I do like it quite abit). But I don't like going out late. Some difference there.
Well well.....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:37 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com