<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Sunday, May 08, 2005

Food for thought, heard this comment on 非常男女...

People in the past use binoculars (望远镜) to choose their partners, so they look into the future. But people now use magnifying glass (放大镜) to choose their partners; they look out for the smallest details (and flaws).

Hmmm...the whole point of the comment: people are too picky?

Well, my Saturday, only one week since the end of my exams. Yet I feel like I had holidays for a long time already. Perhaps cos I have been sleeping quite alot. Basically when I never go out, not online, or don't feel like doing anything else, I sleep--and dream. Haha.

Went out today for a dip in the pool. BUT I didn't really want to go for a dip in the pool today cos not feeling too well, yet I still went. The pool was sooo crowded with kids having their swimming lessons; so there were kids with green caps on one side and blue caps on the other. They splash a whole lot of water when they swim free-style! How I dread that! Haha. Maybe cos I can no longer swim free-style? Too exhausting for me to even last two laps...Practise perhaps?!

Good that things were ok between Dear and me already--talked it out today, made a promise. So we had dinner at KFC. And I was telling him that we are a non-fastfood couple, as I recounted the no. of times we ate at fastfood restaurants: never at BK nor MOS Burger, only once at Macs, twice or thrice at KFC, and maybe five times at Long John's Silver when we were rushing to catch a movie. Maybe this is good since fastfood is not good. Sounds silly. Nothing better to do than to count.

Then we crossed the road where there was a pasar malam, and bought otak (so spicy)! Waited for Dear's friend to yim kopi at Starbucks, oh yeah, expensive kopi. So there I was, quite bored by their conversation cos they kept talking abt their army days and people. Word of warning to guys: please don't start talking about ur army days whenever you get together with ur buddies--especially when there are girls around. It's not a very interesting topic, you see? So they went from this person to that person, blah blah blah...

While they were talking, I got a little shock when I found out that Dear smoked a cigarette from his friend-in NUS (for fun he added). Hmph. I must ban him from seeing that friend. Negative peer influence. Haha. Unfortunately, I've a particular dislike for cigarette smoke--I would siam whenever I see someone arnd me smoke! So I won't want Dear to smoke, and make me a second hand smoker. Glad he assured me he won't do it again-that was just for once (for fun he said).

That's about it-so his friend went chionging (to support his hall), while Dear and I went back.

I had a BIG surprise waiting for me at home!...A HUGE cockroach!!! Totally disgusting and detestable!!! My greatest fear: it can fly!!! (Probably flew into my room after it made its entry from my grandma's room.) Fortunately, I managed to grab the Shieldtox spray and kill the cockroach before it could "soar" and terrorise me, so it was scrambling for its life across the floor before finally overturning, and decided to give up its last efforts to move its limbs. Haha. Then I got my brother to use the tissue to get rid of the "corpse" for me! Dear is scared of cockroaches too, wonder if he can get rid of cockroaches next time?! Think I will succeed in giving him a shock with one instead!!! :p

So silly. Time to sleep. Gonna have buffet in my house tmr--celebration of Mothers' Day!!

妈咪, 母亲节快乐!!
(Haha...sounds quite silly! She doesn't even know I have a blog!! But it's the thought that counts right?! Perhaps I should start playing 世上只有妈妈好...)


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:23 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com