Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, May 20, 2005
Movies + Book = ???
Alright, over the past two days or so, I watched two movies (technically, only one that's in the cinema) and finished "Digital Fortress". When put all these all together, know what you get? You start talking the way they do! Haha..
First movie I caught on DVD was "Casualties of War". Based on an actual incident that happened during the Vietnam war. Men who somewhat lost their sanity out in the combat zone and kidnapped, raped and killed a Vietnamese girl. Okies, so you know how all these war movies like to hurl vulgarities like nothing, this whole show jus had the men kept scolding sth like "motherf**ker"! Ok so this one, I don't start talking like that of course.
Today, I went to watch "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" Dear was going to watch it with his frens, and so I went too (since I had no tuition today). Haha..I just can't help but laugh whenever I see Master Yoda (trying to) fight. To me, he's more like a "kid"--cos he looks so small. Of cos, you will notice many pple talking like him when out of the cinema, changing the order of nouns, verbs and what have you (actually I can't differentiate which is which). So start speaking like this: go to sleep,I shall..find a job, I must..hmmm...
Down with the first book of the week, moving on to read "Deception Point". Without wax, ME! Magic no. is 3! Got quite impatient towards the end, cos the author had to wait till the very last seconds to reveal that. I was waiting jus to see that answer on the page. Haha..Does anyone has "Da Vinci Code" to lend me? Finishing all these Dan Brown's books in the holidays.
Alright, feeling a little sian. Not too excited anymore.
I haven't done shopping!!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:57 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com