Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Getting old and forgetful...
I really think I am. Lao cok cok. Haha. I had wanted to disconnect my mp3 player from the computer for so many times already, but each time I forget and forget and forget. Until now, I've finally done so. The battery must be fully charged by now!
Feeling so bored. Think I've got enough of holidays, most other people have started working. Only me--still at home. Not finding a job yet. Haha.
Falling sick maybe. Got a headache, and an ulcer in the mouth. Too heaty perhaps. Well, blame the chocolates for making me eat them; I didn't want to. *innocent* Haha. I still have craving for tou hua...Cravings are not meant to be satisfied, are they?
Did anyone hear how the winds were howling outside your windows last night? I swear they were really *howling*!! It was quite scary, I thought. Felt kinda threatened by nature's force even though I was in my house, in my room, in my bed under the covers.
Okies, I'm bored.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:50 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com