Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Here again..so BORED!!
Nothing much to do at home. Feeling a slight headache. The weather is alternating between sunny and rainy every other day.
Had a dream last night. It felt really good--it was a dream about band, back during the days when I was in Cedar. I miss playing on the clarinet, miss practising drills and marching in the courtyard on Saturday mornings, or playing music as a group in the bandroom. All these I miss. It has also been a long time since I last attended a band concert, or heard band music. It seemed so long ago...
Thinking of doing something more meaningful and constructive in my life. First, I will try to do more reading while I'm at home. Took my brother's TIME magazines. Perhaps find out more about some volunteer work too?
Went to watch Kingdom of Heaven in Tampines yesterday. A little too cheem for me. I never knew much (in fact any) about Jerusalem and stuff. Still not too bad I guess.
I have an urge to shop!!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:50 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com