Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Yeay..I'm back!!..
First thing that greeted me: ANTS on my keyboard!!! Haha. I have no idea how come there are ants on the keyboard. Must have been my stupid bro who eats snacks while using the computer. Think he deserves a scolding.
Alright..I'm back from my diving trip to Dayang, Malaysia. It was so fun..I love the feeling of being in the water, looking at the corals and marine life (thou I must say, some of them really look the same to me. Oops!) But I still like it VERY much.
Of cos the beginning was really a flop, since I last dived one year ago, already forgotten most of the stuff. It was so bad, I had leg cramps while trying to remove the weight belt underwater!!! Haha. Got to surface and rest on the boat first. Then it was four dives in a day --without sufficient rest the previous night somemore. When I reached the last night dive, I was totally exhausted. I almost got myself in danger!!..cos I didn't control my buoyancy and I surfaced near a boat!! That was like...so damn close!! Haiz. When I came out of the water, I couldn't even walk properly. With that heavy tank and gear behind me, my knees gave way and I almost fell backwards while getting up a step. Fortunately, there was someone behind me who held the tank at the right time. *phew* That night, I really concussed. Was totally tired and drained.
Woke up early the next morning and went diving again. Another two. First one was a deep dive--went abt 90 feet. Then it was a rescue drill. But had chance to look around underwater too. Saw a blue spot stingray, fire coral, batfish etc etc. And my favourite part was all the fishes crowding infront of me, feeding on the bread that I held in my hand. Occasionally they will nib at my fingers a little. So cute..haha..
Seriously, the trip was great also cos I had a great instructor. He may be strict, but yet also nice. He will remind you of your mistakes, but yet not be too harsh when you make one. This is his joke: For every one mistake you make, you owe me a can of coke. The stakes increase slowly--next will be a beef steak. Haha. I owe him a few cans of coke already. Shhh...
One thing that struck me, thou..is how ironic it is that abt half of the instructors on the trip are actually smokers, and rather heavy smokers in fact. Every time they return to the boat after a dive, they will go take a puff immediately. In between, they also smoke quite often. Hmm...One more thing, they like to accessorize their bodies. Haha. I saw this male instructor who has a nipple ring!! and this female instructor who has a ring on her belly button. Well well...perhaps if they bare their bodies so often in their trunks and bikinis, it makes sense to do so...
Well well, got back on Sunday night--after being stuck at the causeway for more than 2 hours!! Super duper tired, and yet stil have to go to work the next day. I was like a zombie, can barely keep my eyes open. And I must mention--I was utterly pissed off at work on Friday. I had to call up a respondent to verify some questions with her on her survey form! She's started scolding me, and eventually hung up the phone on me!! Idiot!! So bloody angry that day, and tired actually, cos I had to pack my bag the night before. Haiz. Seriously, the work is getting frustrating! Perhaps I should just be glad that I will be out of that job in abt a weeks' time. Sianz..I don't have a life. Every day I wake up, go to work, and come home. Counting the days....
Miss my Dear...
Anyway we can go shopping already girls!! This week or next week?!..And just an idea, perhaps we can go JB to shop too..hehe..saw this shopping mall called City Square or sth. Heard it's under Singapore management actually. Suggestion hor...
Woohoo~!! Back to diving..Seriously, I think I do want to go into diving. But that's an expensive sport. So I really need to save up for it if I want to dive often. Perhaps not for now then, when I start working next time. My aim is to go to those places that I heard of from the regular divers--they have been to places like famous Blue Coral, Palau(where they filmed the last season's Survivor), Yap in Micronesia and some other places..That's a dream, to be fulfilled.
Oh yeah, I saw a beautiful night sky on my way to Dayang on Friday night, or shld I say Saturday morning. It was really filled with stars!! A sight you can never see in Singapore. Really pretty........
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:23 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com