<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Aww...So sweet...

Yeay..new look for blog again..not so much pink anymore, unlike the last one...

Looking for fairytale land...just like how much I like that chinese song recently...

It was quite a happening past week...having gone out a few times, especially on Saturday.

Went to Aud's 21st bday party on Saturday..it was meant to be a surprise party organised by her bf...so there were groups of pple from Cedar, her jc and her bf's family. It was all so sweet the way he tried to really make it a surprise for her, even lying to her that he had guard duty that day and could not accompany her for her big day. Even her good fren, who was supposed to meet her for lunch, lied to her saying she was sick and can't go out. So there were plenty of lies told that night, inclusive of her sister who told her she was going to bring her out for dinner.

We were all pretty excited waiting for her to come--not really knowing when. We were all betting that she would probably cry when she comes in. Haha..turned out that she did not as she was more of stunned than touched. So what welcomed her at the door was party poppers, streamers, all of us, plus her bf at the very end of the crowd, with a pretty bouquet of blue roses. Aww....

Her party was actually held in this pub called "Blue Cow" somewhere in Club Street. Pretty nice place, and having the whole place to ourselves from 8-11pm, with freeflow of drinks, finger food etc. (Her bf booked those time slots for 1000 bucks!!!) The highlight of the night was actually an accoustic band performance by her bf and his frens. Not bad, I must say. Then there was this song, which was supposed to be Aud's fav fav song, she was invited on that mini stage on sing with her bf. It was such a heart-warming scene--her bf holding her by the waist, while she had her arms round his neck singing to the same tune on the mic. All of us could jus say "So sweet.." He really put in so much effort to celebrate this special day with her...oh yeah, did I mention he got her an iPod for her present as well?

So their music went on for quite some time. Hehe....Certainly one of the sweetest bfs I've seen or heard of. *envious* Oops!..think he jus done the guys a great disservice. Cos gals will start setting high and probably unattainable standards for their bfs now...

In the meantime, caught up with some of my sec sch frens, some whom I have not seen for at least 3 or 4 years. I must say, they all look prettier. Haha..But of cos, Cedarians are pretty. (BHB!) Well well...but seeing them, I do wonder, how much have they or I changed? Usually I'd think that I haven't changed much, so I feel like they are different--but mostly in physical sense like dressing. Hmm..dunno...

Anyway it was nice la...a mini gathering in that sense. Left at 11 plus, and tried to catch the last bus home. I'm not very generous when it comes to taking cabs...

Earlier in the day, I went to watch Batman Begins. Nice nice...should go watch! Highly recommended just like almost any other person who has watched it says so...

Alright..so it's another week of slacking ahead of me. At least I'm going out tmr...probably for a haircut then dinner with Dear...That's it for now....


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:55 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com