<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Thursday, June 23, 2005

More on diving trip..

Oh yeah, memories of the diving trip. I cheated arnd quite abit--being not quite up to the standard when it comes to the dive sometimes, cos I always have some trouble with the buoyancy control. But nonetheless when I do manage to fin myself around to observe some of the marine life, it was a great experience.

So I think this was like the first or second dive of the day. There were so many of us, it was always a busy time before the dive, having to prepare the equipment, strapping on the tank, checking the tank pressure etc etc etc..

The lady holding the clipboard is taking down all our tank pressures. She was my instructor when I took the basic scuba diver course last year. Think she's pretty...and she's the one with the ring on the her belly button. WOW! The guy in black is my instructor this time round.Haha..Check out his belly! Think it's cos of the booze...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alright, then when we reached the dive site (can't remember what's the name thou) it was time to be in full gear. So it was the wetsuit, the heavy tanks, the fins and the mask. Do you know how they prevent the face mask from fogging? Disgusting as it may seem, they spit into it--yes, that's what they do, then you use ur thumb to spread ur saliva across the lens..Note: I used "they" throughout cos I don't spit, except that once when it was a night dive and I had no other options. Other than that, I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo--New No more tears formula. Haha. Well, courtesy of the female instructor.

So that's my buddy a.k.a. my brother for the dive. Helping each other to put on the equipment. Think that tank and stuff must have weighed almost 20kg on land. I can never stand up straight with it, else I might jus fall backwards. Put on the mask, the fins, and "Plop" you go into the water. Getting ready to descend...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hopefully got more pictures to post up soon--those of underwater. But I have to wait till I get them. When you take pictures underwater, you are not supposed to breathe. That's the key, else you see no one in the pictures, except the stream of bubbles going up to the surface. Wahaha. But it's tough, cos once you hold your breath, you would start to float. Oops...sounds so much like me.

Alright that's all for now. Next post shall be on my work and colleagues.



::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 6:11 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com