<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Thursday, June 30, 2005

Many Random Thoughts...

Just came back from tuition..had such a long break while she was having her June holidays...so I was thinking, haha the best thing abt me teaching tuition is that I can do model drawing pretty well...though I really was not that familiar with that when I was back in primary 6. There were also many problem sums that I could not solve, and my parents could not help me cos they only knew how to solve it using algebra.

While walking back home, I saw cats! So I was wondering why do cats always lick themselves? So cute...

What do lizards eat, and what eats lizards? That seem too slimy a creature to be eaten..


**********

How does it feel that have the gate to ur home left fully open for two nights. There in the porch parked a car. Isn't it so inviting for burglars? That is the case in my house, seems like the gate can't be closed, else it will fall. So what should I say? Is my neighbourhood safe anot? Police, please patrol my area afew more times these nights!! Haha..


**********

Went to have dinner with Dear yesterday at Somerset, and we went to the la mian restaurant. Hmm..they changed the look, and the name, and the menu (or should I say the way they cooked the noodles). It was rather disappointing...Recently, we have been discussing the A-Z of chinese idioms, revisiting them, especially for Dear's sake. Funny how some of the four-word phrases come up too, even though they are not idioms. Heh...


**********

Had rather weird encounters when it comes to job-bing these two weeks..as I was out of job last Monday, I soon got a call on Tuesday to go down for a job interview. Well, it turned out to be a Sales and Marketing job to do with Health and Wellness products. Eh, not interested. Then I got another call today, this time even more bizarre--from a modelling agency. Haha, why do they want someone who's not the least bit photogenic? Interview's tmr. Eh, not interested, and dare not be interested. Haha. I need to work--all I'm looking for is a simple admin job really.


**********

I know I have been saying this for very long--but I still haven't done it. That's right, it's shopping!! Argh..no gains or not much of window shopping even..Let me come up with my shopping list first perhaps...

1. Levi's Jeans--I have been thinking of this for a very long time already..

2. Tops in general--actually for that 3 weeks or so that I was working, I didn't repeat any of the tops I wore! So actually I do have many tops that can last me quite long...Hah..

3. Wallet--Braun Buffel is at the back of my head right now. Vanity. Anyway jus remembered hearing this somewhere before, when you give someone a wallet as a gift, you should put a token note inside. For good luck.

4. New bags--One for school when the semester starts, and one for going gai-gai...

5. A nice handphone pouch.

6. Slippers


**********

First week of school, and my youngest brother has been on MC for the 3rd day today. What is he doing?! I never even took 3 days MC in my entire year of schooling before!! Turned out that he had a to take X-ray and it was a breastbone infection (My mum says the breastbone is the one right in between the rib cages)...I don't know how. So he had been complaining of chest pains. But when at home, he's enjoying life. Haha. Playing Maplestory and he didn't even call up his friends to ask what homework there was for him to do. What is he doing?! But guess it's ok...


**********

Too many random thoughts one night makes me confused. Currently craving for some Ruffles potato chips...

No plans tmr. Read Deception Point perhaps.


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:50 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com