<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Saturday, June 04, 2005

Some thoughts of the week...

A relatively busy week--started work, some urgent survey project. So I work about 8-9 hours everyday, and before I know it, I'll be jobless again since the project is only to last for abt 2 weeks. I certainly do hope to work a little longer. But that's just a maybe still..if there's another (not-so-urgent) project coming up, I don't know...

An observation made during lunch time. I usually lunch with the other temp staff on the project, so there's about 6 of us. Usually, I would reserve the seats for them while they go buy their food first. BUT I realized I eat quite slowly, cos I'm often the last one to finish eating. So I think next time I should jus go buy and start eating first--speaking of some head start hor...haha...

Quite interesting working with them actually. There's this "auntie" working with the rest of us who are all in the early twenties. We talk quite abit--about many things. Haha. Today, we happen to talk abt her two kids, and she was saying how the two of them are always fighting with each other, even over the most trivial things like who gets to sit on which side of the car. But actually siblings who fight are even closer. So Auntie said this, "Your siblings are the most important family members actually; they will be around you for life. Even your parents or your spouse will only be with you for about half a lifetime." Hmm..think abt it.

Long time since I actually come online and chat (though not many pple online actually). Talking to QL, yeye. Seems like it's the time to make some decisions. Tough ones. Well well..that's how it is isn't it? Sometimes I do think, being 21 is no big deal. In fact it's just a whole lot more of responsibilities. Not something which I'm willing to take up still. I'm not prepared to receive calls from insurance companies asking me to purchase insurance cos I have no idea how those stuff works. I'm not prepared to even grow up and be part of the working group-putting on formal office wear and heels. (I'm jus happy and lucky the temp job I have now allows me to wear normal jeans and tee--what I'm most contented and comfortable with.) Many more things to list. But not exactly in the "complaining" mood today. Leave it for a day of bad mood perhaps..

Got back my results on Wed. Had to hide from the boss to use the common computer in the office to access the Internet to check. *panic panic* Haha. But at least what I saw, I was quite pleased with it--an improvement of my CAP, though it's still within the range of 2nd lower class honours. Shall see what to do with that in the semesters to come. *grinz*

Fortunately, I still have some energy left to meet Dear for dinner after OT. Just a meal, and a trip to the Book Fair. But, I'm happy enough cos I haven't seen him in a week since he started his attachment, while I started my temp job. Dear, thank you for sending me back despite you being so tired...

One last thing, I always like to end off with this note--SHOPPING!! Heh..it's the time of the Great Singapore Sale once again. I remember that I didn't buy anything during the Sale last year. This year, I think I will, I shall, I must! Just a matter of when. Gals, wanna go shopping?! Hehe..

Yep yep, feeling tired already. I now have a regular routine everyday; and seriously, waking up so early in the morning in not something I can adjust to so soon. No more, goodnight!


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:22 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com