January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007
//* Voices.. *//
1. My brother got his new phone--a Nokia 6230i. And just yesterday, my father bought him a 512MB MMC card. *Jealous* Haha, but too bad my phone doesn't use that. Doesn't matter! I still think my phone looks better!
2. Dear got his new phone today too (got some excitement from my father, as well..) Really a must-get for himself..cos his old Nokia 6610 is in such bad condition he can't even trade it in already. I asked him how can he live with that phone for another 2 years--without sound! Haha.. So he got Nokia 7260, a close relative of my phone. He got the white one, when I expected him to get the black one. Anyway, it's so much easier to send him pics now--FOC! Just have to use infrared...no more mms!
3. This has got nothing to with me, but recently there's a newer version Nokia 7270 Black!! Actually looks abt the same..jus slightly more cool with the motifs and stuff like that. New style packs too..leather instead of textile this time..hmm...
4. Of cos, I've already mentioned it..got my new bag! Yet to use it, and glad I didn't today..else it might have been dirty and smelt of bbq!
5. Got new vcd to watch for the new few days! So many episodes--think about 50 or so..My parents, especially my father can't resist the lure of "Da Chang Jin". They already started watching it by the time I got back. I've got a problem thou..If I watch that in my room (which would be ideal), I can't watch the original Korean version which I'm used to cos I don't have dual sound on the TV!! How?! Gotta work that out..
In any case, I'm a happy gal today....
Yep. Watched "Seven Swords" today. Not too bad, jus that I find they didn't explain much on the swords. So don't really know what the swords are, or what they are capable of. Don't know much abt the fighting and stuff like that thou..seems ok to me..Do get that heroic feeling while watching it..that's the thing about all the wu xia xiao shuo isn't it? Yang Cai Ni is so pretty...
So it was dinner at Seoul Garden after that, making use of the NKF discount coupon. If I'm not wrong, Seoul Garden has been arnd for a long long time, say 10 years, but this is actually the very first time i've been there..!! So it's something new too..Don't find anything special thou, jus like eating steamboat bbq at Marina Bay. Probably the only difference is that the place is air-conditioned, so people like Dear won't be sweating like crazy while eating. I've no idea how to control the fire too, so most of the time, the soup was boiling away, while the hotplate had some bits of burnt food on it. Haha..can't expect so much from someone who doesn't cook, and barely knows how to cook, right?! Still, the food was edible k..the soup was nice..
Missed out on shopping today though, cos there wasn't enough time! Wanted to check out my Levi's Jeans actually. But by the time Dear got his phone, and we left Seoul Garden, most of the shops were closing already. So it was time to go home! Goodbye, Great Singapore Sale. Once again, you got away without me ripping anything of you...Will wait for you to come back next year. That, I promise you! Haha...
Hmm..I've got an assignment! Which is to send a parcel (its jus a book) for Dear to his friend in Australia. Hehe..New experience, first time! Actually checked out the SingPost website and found out the postal charges. We'll see what happens when I really go send it next week.
All in all...Glad it was quite a day out with Dear. To be able to spend time with your friends, loved ones is a blessed feeling. Will need to take time off, put in effort, but yeah, it's worth it! Don't really know how to say....
To end the post today: a song that I like to hear and heard today...
Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I ever wanted, I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise 'till the end of time
We'll always be together, and our love will never die
So here we are face to face and heart to heart
I want you to know we will never be apart
Now I believe that wishes can come true
'Cause I see my whole world
I see only you
Chorus:
When I look into you eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes
I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you, we will never say goodbye
I can't stop this feeling and there's nothing I can do
'Cause I see everything, when I look at you
Chorus
When I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
We will always be together, and our love will never die
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes
When I look into your eyes