Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, July 04, 2005
Haiz...
Oh yeah, another one yet so soon again. I'm absolutely bored, down, sianz, feeling an all-time low. Looks like the feeling of not wanting to go out over the weekend was all a prelude to all these.
What's a paradox? An irony? Or a contradiction? What's the difference between those three?
I would say, it's a blessing to be able to stay home, and not do anything, or do anything I like. But somehow keeping myself at home, the all-too-free feeling is what makes me go mad..No concept of time, my biological's clock upside down once again. Everyday I don't have much of a life.
Why is it that when u're busy and stressed, you yearn for this luxury. But when you enjoy it, you wish you were back at work. At least occupied with sth. I don't know what to occupy myself with. Sometimes I do wish I have clearer directions for myself. Or shld I say at least find more meaning in my life. I have thought of volunteering, but I never did. So many other things I thought of, but the same, I never got down to them. What the hell am I doing?!
Sigh...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:29 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com