Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Another day...
Yet, another day passes. Staying at home--reading my new book, one which I randomly grabbed from Popular. Nothing exciting like Dan Brown's books, but still read-able to pass my time away.
My brother jus came back from sch, so now I'm eating Shilin's Taiwan Snack: their famous Chicken. This is my first time eating it, really. Just a pity it's not piping hot from the stove. Hmm...
Woke up today with a rather pleasant surprise, but it soon turned to disappointment. Got a call from the workplace, saying that there is a vacancy, so I thought I could go back to work till sch reopens. But the job was soon taken away from me, cos it was only to end somewhere late in August. By then I should have been back at school, so they can't employ me since there's only one person on this project this time round.
Haiz...I've actually been counting on this, so looks like there's no more hope. If I want, I can choose to be an interviewer though, just that the pay isn't very good this time round. Well well...
Tuition later...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:35 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com