<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Much to say...

Updates!! Haha..haven't done so for 2 weeks! That's quite some time, isn't it?..So I shall track some of what happened backwards..


Starting with today:

Went to meet Dear for dinner at Suntec, and bought my Adidas bag! Hehe..finally bought something. (For own info, Adidas is a German brand.) On the bus back, I met my stats senior, who jus graduated. He's already started work! But apparently his work has got nothing to do with Stats...hmm..


Last week:

Was pretty occupied last week with doing street survey (JY introduced the job to me). So I spent a few days at different locations in Singapore trying to stop people to do a survey. Haha. I'm a lousy interviewer. I can say, those surveys that I handed up has quality, but no quantity. I only manage to do a few a day. (By quality, I mean answering all the questions, and sort of like answering to point.) I can easily list down many other reasons why I make a lousy interviewer:
  1. My surveys are not at random. By that, I mean that I actually choose my interviewees. I am more inclined to interview females than males.
  2. I target the individual 'victims' so if a couple or a group walk past, I won't stop them to ask.
  3. I choose the younger crowd. And I don't interview those who look beng or lian or naughty.
  4. Because I choose interviewees, I have a low hit rate--meaning I complete lesser surveys within an hour.
  5. Sometimes, I forget to even say which company I'm from, though many are not even alert abt that and they probably won't mind.
  6. And so on..........

So that was for last week. Oh yeah, and met Hui for lunch to celebrate her bday. It was a hurried one, since she has to rush back to work after that. Yet to buy her bday present, so prob would go shop for it with her one of these days.

The weekend was quite a good one too. Met up with Edwin, GY, QL for dinner then to Zee10 at Millenia Walk. Haha. GY left just after we reached there, and so Edwin and QL ended up drinking almost 2 pints of Hoegarden each cos I can't drink. One of us was supposed to write this down, QL can copy and paste in ur blog, the joke of the night was:

Edwin needs more ren sheng than GY. And you need to create some stirrings in your ren sheng.

(aiyah..I don't know how to write it down!! One of you can improvise it, pls...)

Then met Dear after survey fieldwork at Bugis. He wanted to get his new phone, and yet forgot to bring his voucher! Argh. So next week loh. Then we wanted to walk to Cityhall to see if we may catch the fireworks during the NDP rehearsals (dunno if there was), but we ended up in the new National Library building. How lucky, it jus opened its doors the previous day. So it's a very nice building, thou it's kind of silly to waste 6 levels of space, and just going up that 6 levels of escalator to get to the reference section can get us dizzy. Haha. They have plenty of books there. Now it's really new and nice. Go see it while it's like this...

The previous week:

Of cos there was the gathering between SClub7. This time, QL was absent since she had her HR dinner. We went to Big O Cafe and have our dinner. Talked lots about how their temp jobs are like, the office, graduating in one year, and the guys who are coming in this year. Haha. Speaking of the devil, we saw WG, HK and his gal, and SL. So qiao, can! Next time when we have a gathering, really must bring the yearbook along. Hearing Jess mention so many of the people, many of which don't ring a bell at all. Oops!

Hmm..can't seem to remember the rest of the week already!..

Back to present:

Now it's the bidding period. Haven't really been planning my modules. Still have one more module to decide. Haiz...

Got another call today to continue with another street survey job from Thur-Sat. But I just said "Maybe not.." No more, I guess...Street survey is super tiring. Plus, the transport fees of getting arnd is so ex! Hmm..

Only less than 2 weeks left before school starts again..So many NTU-ers complaining of first day back at school..haha..Think I would too when the day comes. First thing I would complain: I can't wake up!!

Till then.........



::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:10 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com