Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Some minor things....
Oh man..I'm so forgetful..!! I left my calculator at my tuition kid's place!! Can I survive without my calculator?! Haha..perhaps so, since tutorials have not started..think I can make do with the calculator on my hp..
Hmm..still got 10 more vcds to go..37 0f 48..before I finish the series of Da Chang Jin...Think I can only watch one, or at most 2 discs a day now that sch has started..
Shld I take honours?...and go on to take a level 4000 module this sem..seriously I find my timetable a little too slack this sem..So I don't like it..I won't have the motivation to go to school like that..but then, the level 4000 module is at 8am!! That it too much for me to take..simply too lazy..Cos it would mean I have 8am lectures on 3 out of 4 days in a week!! Cannot take it la...
Still got 2 more days to decide...HOW?!
I've got a pop quiz to complete too..part 1 on bio, and part 2 on computing. If fail, need to attend remedial lessons..on a SAT!!...I don't want...
Did I mention that NUS feels so different now?! Haha..first day back at sch, I felt the pple looked so happy, young, and excited..I really felt old, being in year 3 already..looking at all those freshies who dress up so nicely for lessons..The faces I see arnd sch are totally different, and I almost seen no one that I know..other than the other stats pple, of cos.. (Oh yah, I saw JY! ) Haha..Oh man, really been in NUS for that long meh? I still have one, or two more years to go in there..
Hope I can wake up for lessons tmr!!
Tata... (",)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:05 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com