Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, August 29, 2005
Grouchy. Grumpy.
I want to complain!! Because I have no more free day!!!
Two whole years of free day on Wednesday, now it's no more for this semester.
I now have to go back to school on Wednesday for a mere 50 minutes tutorial!!!
Please give me all the determination, discipline, and punctuality to go for that tutorial. 2 hours of travelling to and fro for mere 50 minutes (if I'm not late, that is).
Still Grouchy. Still Grumpy.
(an irrelevant comment: an ugly colour for a not-so-good mood)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:19 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com