January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007
//* Voices.. *//
Our day...
Okay, so I've been putting this off for some time. Simply too lazy to blog, and seriously time is passing way too fast. Haven't got the luxury to enjoy a slower pace of life, to enjoy some nice things in life.
Alright, so Dear and I went to celebrate our anniversary on Saturday (27 Aug). I was actually looking forward to the day, cos he refused to tell me where he had planned to bring me to. At the back of my head, I thought it was Mount Faber Park, since I asked him to go there with me before, but we never did.
In the end, it was here that he wanted to bring me to:
Actually this is some place tucked away in a little area near SAJC. Seriously the surroundings doesn't look good, but its supposed to be quite nice inside, at night. Its called Little Bali by the way. We were there earlier than intended, and the timing was just not right, so we left. Will come back here another day, perhaps on Dear's bday.
We headed for Mount Faber Park then, hopeful of catching the sunset. There it is, a beautiful sight to behold. First time there, and I like it...
We just chatted away while waiting for the sunset. As usual, Dear got hungry soon. We simply settled down at this place called Hill Bistro (or something like that) to have our dinner. The ambience is really nice, lit up by soft lights and candles. There were not many tables there, and we didn't get one of the seats with the better view :(
Even then, it was good enough for me.
Had to wait for our dinner to be served, and I even stopped hungry Dear from tucking in straightaway so that I can take a snapshot of our food. Rather expensive, really. But all in the name of our celebration of anniversary :p (we nvr had such expensive food.)

So it was steak for the gentleman, and cream chicken for the lady.

He ate a third of my chicken too, cos his steak was simply not enough to fill his stomach (which was the reason why I chose this dish actually).
Just an observation I made at the restaurant, most of the pple who dine there are actually older people who would make reservations so that they can sit at the tables overseeing the view, and would order wine. It's just like w-o-w.
After we had our dinner, we just walked around, thinking of what place to go next. We almost landed up on the cable car. (Speaking of which, I want to have cable car dinner! Next time perhaps..Haha..) It was just minutes before the last cable car left, so we decided to take a stroll down to "ground zero". But we said we would be back another day to take the cable car :p
That was just about how our day went. I was happy that day, feeling blissful. :)
Thinking of when our next such day will be...
I just have to write a little more on my Dear-- My Boyfriend is Type ???
I like the way he often tells me "I just want you to be happy" and he is able to do just that. He is much more practical than romantic, but he will still try to do little things for me. Yet, he's just still a boy really, who needs someone to take care of him. A typical guy as well, one who likes to play soccer and/or make me watch soccer with him, plus joke around and mouth some vulgarities when he's with his buddies. He's not near my "ideal guy" such that we share interests in music (or even piano), romantic dates and surprises etc etc, except that he's tall. (oops!) Yet all these doesn't matter. He's having his dreams and plans for the future, and I'm a part of it--and that touches me.
It all lies in the future... but sometimes I miss the past too...
(This post has been back-dated just that the right date would appear)