Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Thoughts on the bus (again)...
Something is not right, or rather, I should say not feeling right. But I can't pinpoint what. It's a certain feeling that is disturbing me a little, and I can't shake it off. For a year or so now, sometimes the feeling just comes up.
Perhaps it's greed or it's envy at work. (One of those seven deadly sins--jus happened to watch America's Next Top Model, and that was the theme of the photoshoot on last night's show).
I don't know what exactly I'm expecting. Certainly, some, if not many, things have changed. So do people.
Have I changed myself?
There are things that I wish so much to do, but there are also a million reasons that I never do those things. I regret not having done certain things, especially now in NUS, including involvement in CCAs, going on exchange etc etc.
But it's all too late for regrets now. Afterall, it won't be long before I graduate.
Is it natural that once in a while, you get that feeling of being alone? And yet, sometimes you really wish to be left alone, not wanting to say or do anything? Or hoping that some things are not the way they are right now?
Roaming the streets to find the answer--to my solitude.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 6:02 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com