Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, October 10, 2005
Quite some time...
Since I last posted something. Not many things happened anyway-I lead a boring life. The most exciting probably being that I ate a soya milk ice cream from Mr. Bean. I love all soya products!
I wanted to watch "Be With Me", but it's no longer screening anymore.
Just feel like I need a little push. Some motivation, to get me going and going until the rest of the semester, and to able to do better in my exams. It's only slightly more than one month from now.
Two whole weeks of being late for my lessons, ain't I GOOD?!
Motivation, motivation, motivation...
Attended my uncle's wedding dinner, and they even had their solemnization ceremony on the stage. Kind of movie-like when they play those cantonese love songs. In fact, the emcee was speaking in cantonese most of the time, so I have no idea what they are talking about! I want to learn to speak cantonese.
So I have those ang kong kia..quite sweet isn't it?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:41 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com