Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Some things...
Rainy days are both a love and a hate for me, especially when I'm at home. For the obvious, the weather is just too good to sleep in on my rest-and-recuperate Sunday. But when it rains (heavily), the problem sets in, because my roof and wall are leaking. So if you look at my room now, it's in a total mess--had to take everything under the bed out. There's more to come, when the rainy season is here, in less than two months.

Had dinner at JUMBO in Serangoon Garden yesterday to celebrate my Grandfather's birthday. Though it's supposed to be a seafood restaurant, I don't think we had much of that, except for the prawns maybe. Not that I mind, cos I don't really eat seafood. It's interesting seated at the table with almost all my cousins--two of whom are getting married next year (actually one already registered their marriage). So they were talking about such stuff as jing cha etc etc etc..That's how it is when we all grow up, isn't it? The wedding dinners that I'd attend in the next few years, would be those of my generation--of my cousins (the older ones).
We are really all growing up.....
Some of us would be graduating in less than a year's time. How fast time flies...
Well well...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:45 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com