Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Game Over..
Oh yeah, the exams, especially the last paper was pretty much like a game for me. Just flipping the pages, like waiting to have my chance to roll the dice so that I can make a move. A reasonable move. My rationale towards the end of the paper, was simply not to leave anything blank. But other than that, whatever I wrote is basically craP!
But at the very least, it's over!!
Not optimistic at all, about this semester's results.
Watched Exorcism of Emily Rose today. Nice, I like. Probably another movie tmr, and then another on Saturday. Spent 30 bucks today!! Argh...
Will think of what other things I want to do in the short holidays, after deducting days of work.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:58 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::