Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Just one more week
Just had my first paper yesterday. One down, four more to go!
PSLE results out on Thursday. Wonder how my tuition kid will do.
It was just a random question in my mind: Is there a national library branch in Bedok?? Somehow I don't remember seeing one at all, but there seems to be one.
Caught the first episode of SuperHost. Just too bad they didn't show much on Lee Teng. He's in the finals. Should support him right?..Afterall he was from VJ, and almost a classmate. Even then, I won't vote--so it shall just be mental support. Haha..
I'm really AMAZED, at how some people can think that they can act/sing/host so well when their performance was obviously lousy, and still had the guts to say the judges were blind. Oops.. I'm so mean! But yeah, it still amazes me. Which reminds me, that I do know of someone who has such dreams for stardom--He participated in auditions for Star Idol, and dunno what other competitions. I don't know if he really has any talent, but at least he's not bad looking (boyish look). Else I can't "forgive" him. Haha..
Oh man, wasted my day away.
Good luck to myself for 2nd paper tmr MORNING!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:38 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com