Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Expect to see a Panda...
Well, it's 4.31am on my clock. I've just finished (or rather, almost finished) my assignment. Trying so hard to complete it, just so that I need not make a trip to school to hand it up next week. Most of the days I only have one lecture, some of which I'm prepared to miss. So as far as possible, I'm trying to reduce the number of times I have to go to school next week, so that I need not have to spend money on transport. Each day I go to school costs me about 4 bucks!! It's time to save money if I decide to go..
Still got one more project due next week. Hopefully we'll get a lot done tmr!! I have printed a timetable for November, wonder how to fill it up for my study schedule. Usually I don't follow it actually, but it's a procedure that I follow anyway. Then it's time to pack my notes, and clean up my room for hibernation and isolation from people. Haha...
To all NTU-ers, good luck for ur exams, all starting this week right? To QL, enjoy your holiday!! *so jealous* Still stuck in sunny (more like rainy these few days) Singapore and in faraway NUS.
I hope it's a good day ahead...A panda roaming...("_")
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:31 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com