Saturday, November 19, 2005
Check out how I slack and idle my time away!
Okies, it's Saturday! First paper starts on Monday, yet I'm not quite prepared. I'm happy though; if exams are coming, it also means they are ending.
Alright, I wasted quite abit of time during the study break. Just like how KM put it, it's "a break to study, or break from study". Hmm..I think I can't make up my mind which it is. The point is it's a BREAK! Haha..
Got so bored last night trying some questions--I started drawing a sketch of my table. I can never draw up a proper sketch, so I know why I always do badly in Art in secondary school. Then I went to get Oreo Bits to munch on while I continue to try the questions, getting stuck ever so often. Sometimes, watching the Chicken Little dance just makes me happier abit.
Shall get started for today! '_'
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:06 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::