Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Updates...
On request (or rather, nagging) of sister :p
Been few weeks since the last time I blogged. Ended off with exams, and now I'd gotten back my results. Bagged a whole lot of B's -- think I'm stuck with that grade; which means that's about my standard already. Pretty disappointed with the Stats module, thought I could handle the paper actually. Honours or not, still undecided. If so, then it's gonna be second lower.
Started work, and ending soon. Hopefully at most 2 days into Jan '06 and I can leave the office. So that I can have a really short break before starting school. Yet to plan my modules.
Went and came back from Malaysia. More on that another time, perhaps.
Xmas is round the corner. Went to Orchard Road and had a look at the xmas lightings today. Merry Xmas in advance!! And a Happy New Year, I don't know when's my next post.
Feel that I'm falling sick. Will sleep soon.
Oh yeah, just a silly thing to add. Tried Fruit Punch flavored Yami yoghurt today -- quite nice. In fact, I like almost every flavor. In short, I LOVE Yami yoghurt.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:34 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com