Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
It's getting to me...
It's back to the routine of printing notes and tutorials, reading the notes then attempting the tutorial. The routine is there, but the momentum is not. I don't see a good semester ahead. Sometimes I think, perhaps I should jus graduate. Then again, I still have a faculty requirement to fulfill!
I'm so envious when I hear/see people who have gone and come back on exchange progs. I hardly know of the academic side of it, but what appeals to me is the travelling arnd -- taking in the sights and cultures of all the other countries, cities or even the countryside. I'm really envious. I want to go backpacking in Europe one day. I hope I will be able to do so.
I think I've grown to be so reliant on my handphone. I'd feel so handicapped even if I were just to leave the phone at home for a day! That's my alarm clock, my calendar, my calculator at times, my address book (I won't know the numbers of most people if not for the hp) and of cos the phone calls and messages. I would feel weird when I can't msg or call anyone anytime anywhere.
How to keep the distance close?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:56 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com