Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Back to School...
For some of our friends, it's probably the last "first day of sch" this semester. Working life formally starts in just a few months' time. When it's my turn, I would probably miss school alot. Which is why I rather take honours and study longer :p
BUT my first day back to school on Monday pretty much sux!! Attended a level 4000 module lecture, and I can't wait to leave after 20 minutes or so. Still haven't decided if I want to take the module; unfortunately that's the only level 4000 module that doesn't clash with my current timetable. I'm going to cushion all the other year 4 students, and the PRCs. Oh man!!! Bayesian or not?!
Just can't help but say this, "SIANZ!!"
I dread going back to school, haven't enjoyed my holidays yet since I was working. I want to have a short short getaway or sth.. I want to shop too!! But then there's the monetary constraints :~l
From now on, I must save up!! Else I won't have enough money to go to Orlando. I would probably be living off bread and water!! Then can lose some weight?! Haha...
Pretty messy thoughts tonight (or perhaps everytime). Shall just end it off with a line by my lecturer today...
No one, on average, is better than the average.
So, don't you dare to rate yourself as "better than average" at any interviews, surveys or whatsoever!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 8:41 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com