Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, January 06, 2006

What would you look like as an anime girl? (10 pics/results)
brought to you by Quizilla

Where your beauty lies... (anime pics) rate please
brought to you by Quizilla

What kind of Soul are you(with awsome anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Waiting for another break!
Feels good to have a half day off, without working. I want a longer break before I start sch!! Think I'm done with my modules this semester; taking 6 modules (most probably), 5-day week (no more wed break..sobz).
Damn damn damn..I'm in the shopping mood!! 1st damage: Spent quite a bit at the Body Shop sale which I chanced upon today. I have so many other things that I want to buy!! Including new clothes for the new semester, especially three-quarter pants (where to find nice ones??) and probably unique T-shirts to go with jeans!
Wasted the trip to JB and Malaysia. Really should have shopped more!!
I'm pre-spending my pay!! Yet to buy clothes (and shoes and bags) for chinese new year too :p Perhaps I should save up more money to shop in US instead?? Haha..
What about highlighting my hair?! Plus treatment as well?!
Yeay!! Last day of work; looking forward to the weekend..and Bro's coming home!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:13 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com