Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Data Analysis
My thought of last night while doing data analysis on R:
See what you want to or expect to see, ignore the rest.
When I was expecting to see a line at point 2, I thought I did, only to realise afterwards that it was actually at point 1, cos I forgot abt point 0. So, just see what you are expected to see from theoretical point of view.
Horrible stats student I am! HAHAHA..
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:50 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com