January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007
//* Voices.. *//
I guess there's a lot of things to do before the trip, like settling the tickets and accomodation and stuff. Then there's also the activities there to be bothered with -- like what to do and where to go. For now, I guess the plan is to explore Orlando in the first few weeks, then explore out to other parts of Florida. Last of all, is to drop by LA before coming back to Singapore!
A whole lot of planning. Plus the packing before departure, I wonder if I have time for that, and to remember to pack everything I need. Haha..XM has suggested a whole lot of things like MILO and chrysanthenum tea sachets, pads, adapter plugs etc etc. Those things that they don't have over there. Probably have a whole lot of junk in my suitcase that means.
Okok, back to bday wishlist..A new pair of Jeans is always what I want. Levi's or one from ZARA which I thought was pretty nice. How about something that will make pimples go away in an instant? How about a pair of new contact lens; mine's almost 2 years old? How about something to do to my hair? Just being stupid and vain. Haha...
Saturday was family day -- Attended my brother's POP. Usually I would sleep in late on Sat mornings, but I woke up early to be the nosey sister to attend the ceremony. It's really the day when parents are so proud of their sons; still had to put on the jungle hat for them!! I find it really amusing when my parents are always trying to spot my bro whenever they come out; you know how they all look like in their uniform! So there were some extra pics on the camera of "suspicious" characters.
Went home, and after which we went to the IT show together, with the exception of my youngest bro, who's stuck at home cos he can't walk properly with his 7 stitches. The carparks were all full, in Suntec, and even in Shaw Towers. But fortunately we found our way into Marina Square!! Really crowded..
After we left Suntec, we even went to Geylang to eat the beef hor fun! It really was family day so it felt rather heartwarming. It's not often to have this kind of feeling, although you know they are always there (in the house). I'm so gonna miss my family and home for the 3 months!! It's the first time I'm away for so long; the longest was only 2 weeks, and that was on holiday, so I got to stay in hotels, no need to do laundry nor cook meals :(
Dear's too busy recently to have time for me..He even said might have to postpone my bday celebration with him!! Sobz...
Alright, a pretty messy post -- just writing down whatever that comes to my mind. Tmr's my cousin's wedding so I have good banquet food. Feeling ugly with all the pimples on my face though! Lots of deadlines coming up. Wish me luck!! Goodnight...