Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Fear for tmr...
A little of the sadness still remains from yesterday. But like what dear dear said, it's a phase I have to go through anyway... True enough, though I still wished I had more free time before leaving. He doesn't understand.
Exams... 2 down, 3 more to go -- my most dreaded Bayesian paper tmr!! That's my only closed book exam for this semester. I don't know how much I have gotten into my head, and whether I can apply the concepts tmr. I just need LOTS of luck!!! I'm only asking for a B in this module (not asking too much right?)
I'm quickly running out of steam over this exam period anyway. First, I can't feel the exam mood, so I didn't have much motivation to study or whatsoever. Now that the exams are ongoing, I still can't gather much strength and concentration.
Lady luck, pls pls pls bless me with LOTS of good luck!!! Especially for tmr....
1 more day to Bayesian
3 more days to Time Series
8 more days to Political Housing (aka last paper)
10 more days to DEPARTURE
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:04 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::